Easy to Use Features with Advanced Technology is promised with Alinco walkie talkie DJ-A36
As they say big things come in small packages, so is true for Alinkco DJ-A36 walky talky. It comes with great audio quality and robust construction to bear all the odd environmental conditions. Though its operation is simple and quite easy to use, but as per leading dealers of walkie talkie it can give competition to many high-end walky talkies.
It measures only 59.0*98.0*35.0mm (that too with the battery) which makes it very easy to carry in your pockets to handle day-to-day operations. Alinco DJ-A36 can be extended up to 128 channels in 8 groups with each group having 16 channels.
If you are looking for a cheap in price but not in quality walkie talkie then Alinco DJ-A36 is the right choice for your two-way radio communication needs.
MIL-STD-810G standard approved
It is a known standard for the Environmental Engineering Considerations and Laboratory Tests which centers on fitting military equipment’s environmental design and test limits to the surroundings it will undergo during its service life. And Alinco DJ-A36 is shock and vibration compliant.
IP54 – Resistant to Dust & Water
IP First Digit (5) means that the walkie talkie product is safe from partial dust ingress.
IP Second Digit (4) means that Alinco DJa36 is secure from limited water spray from any direction.
Key Features of Alinco DJ-A36 Walkie Talkie
- 28 channels to deliver operating parameters through PC utility dealer software
- Can recharge it with Li-Ion pack, desktop quick-charger and great-performance whip antenna
- Beautifully designed small body with 2.32W x 3.86H x 1.38D inches
- Has two forms of scan functions (Channels/Priority), 50 CTCSS and 116 DCS
- Includes external microphone and speaker ports
- Internal VOX, Voice-prompt in English, Remote-Kill/Stun/Revive, Analog scrambling, Narrow FM, Repeater-reverse, Auto-Power-off, Busy-Channel-Lockout, Time-Out-Timer and more at No additional price!
Other key characteristics of of Alinco DJ-A36 Portable Radio
- Frequency exposure ： 350-390MHz
- Frequency stability ： ±2.5ppm
- Power supply requirement ： 7.4V DC±20% (negative ground)
- Usable temperature range ： －20～ +55°C(-4～131°F)
- Weight : approx.227g or 8.01oz inclusive of battery pack and antenna Transmitter
- Output power ： Approx. 5 / 2 / 1W
- Modulation system ： Variable reactance FM
- Spurious emissions ： Less than －36dBm
- Max. frequency deviation ： ±5kHz / ±2.5kHz
- Receive system ： Double conversion superheterodyne
- Intermediate frequencies ： 26.45MHz
- Selectivity ： －6dB : Wide 12kHz /Narrow 10kHz or more－60dB : Wide 30kHz / Narrow 24kHz or less
- Audio output power ： 1000mW(10% distortion)