How to Select the Right Two Way Radio Frequency?gadmin
However, when you plan to buy a walkie talkie after deciding on what features of a woki toki you are interested in. Then the model of walkie talkie Motorola which you finalize is the one which perfectly suits your usage and requirement.
Walkie talkie operate on particular frequencies. And each frequency band has its own advantages for some particular applications. For example, if your requirement needs you to work in buildings then go for higher frequency selection as they will have better penetration. But at the same time it is important to remember that it will have a decreased range also.
Mostly the frequency bands are categorized into three groups: VHF, UHF and 900 MHz. In this post we have listed the reasons to choose a particular frequency band for better selection.
1. VHF (Very High Frequency) at 136-174 MHz
- Best Fit For: Outdoor usages where high range is necessary along with very less or no obstructions. In fact it is actually used for rural professional walkie talkie system.
- Suggestive Industries: Rural fire industry, cultivation, labor trucking, and field operations for energy firms.
2. UHF (Ultra High Frequency) at 403-470 MHz
- Best Fit For: Indoor requirements or environments with hindrances. This frequency is mostly used for urban two-way radio systems.
- Suggestive Industries: storehouses, manufacturing plants, hotels and education.
- Other Features: UHF is the basic frequency for coverage for both indoor and outdoor environments. The flexibility of UHF makes it the most typical frequency band in usage. In fact almost 80% of commercial walkie talkies operate on UHF.
3. 900 MHz Onsite
- Best Fit For: companies that require great coverage inside a building.
- Suggestive Industries: schools, hotels, retailers and distributors and light manufacturing industries.
- Other Features: 900 MHz Onsite radios are based on a license free technology and hence can be arranged for functionality instantly.
The other general frequencies comes in use for big radios systems. These include 700 MHz, which is mostly used for public safety and emergency services. And 800/900 MHz is mostly used by privately companies.
For more information about the different frequency bands and to know which one is most suitable for you, contact our Motorola authorized dealers of walkie talkie in Delhi.